Followers

Monday 2 April 2018

It’s a Little Bit Shabby!!!... and a Little. It Chic!!!!....

It’s a Little Bit Shabby.......

Good morning everyone hope you are having a lovely Easter 
And indulging in those Choc Choc Eggs.

Today I have a Little Shabby Card For you 
With torn papers and lots of lace.
Made the Flowers Leaves and Tassels From Cream and White Foamiran.
Made the pin from spacer beads and heart shape filigree first one I have made and well pleases 
with the outcome. Added Shabby Seam Binding Ribbon and everything else
is from my craft stach.

You can find most of the products in my eBay shop
Foamiran Dies Seam Binding Ribbon.













Thank you for taking time to pop by 
Have a lovely Easter Monday 

Jules ❤️ xx 


2 comments:

  1. Breathtaking Jules! Love the monochromatic ivory theme, so soft and romantic. Those tassels are darling and the pearl heart key is exquisite! Love every single detail about this my friend!! Just wondering if you plan to make your products available for Canada? Would love some of your items!

    I find every year, that the weather is just a little bit crazier than it was the year before. Last week I was making patio garden plans, this week I I had to pull out the snow shovel!! It sure can be difficult to make any plans when your not sure what season it's going to be tomorrow. lol. I hope all has been well with you this last couple of weeks. Thinking of you and sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous fabulous texture and love the beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete